For a long time i was trying only non veg items..i thought so.my mom asked today why dont you try something vegeii today..i thought yah tht ll be good one..but i didnt get any idea to cook what vegee simple item to cook today...so my mom told me about this dish..its healthy and simple to make...
Drumstick leaf(muringayila) - 1 cup
Grated coconut - ½ cup
Red chilly powder - ½ spoon
Cumin seeds - ½ spoon
Garlic - 4 pods
Mustard seeds - ½ spoon
Red chilly(half slit) - 2 no s
Turmeric powder - ½ spoon
Coconut oil - 2 spoon
Salt - to taste
How to Prepare:
· Wash and drain the water from drumstick leaves and keep aside.
· In a mixer grind the grated coconut red chilly powder and garlic pods.
· In a pan heat 2 spoons of coconut oil ,when it gets hot add mustard seeds when it gets splutter put the red chilly slit and put the drumstick leaves in this and sauté well in a (simmer mode) only and add salt as required.
· When the drumstick leaves get boiled or cooked put the coconut mixture into this and mix well.
· Turn of the fire and serve it hot with rice.