1. All Purpose Flour - ½ cup
2. Corn Flour - 1 tsp
3. Eno Fruit Salt - 1/2 tsp
4. Vinegar or Lime Juice - ¼ tsp
5. Dahi or Yoghurt - 1 tsp
6. Water - 6 tbsp
7. Food color (lemon yellow) - a pinch
8. Refined Oil - as needed
9. For Sugar Syrup:
10. Sugar - ¾ Cup
11. Water - 1/3 cup
12. Saffron - a pinch
13. Rose water (optional) - ½ spoons
14. Cardamom powder - a pinch
16. In bottom thick pan add sugar and water, stir this continuously, when it comes boil, put the flame into medium heat and stir it until it becomes a thick and sticky consistency. Simmer it and add cardamom powder, rose water and saffron a pinch when it becomes boil .And switch off the flame and keep it aside. Let it to be cool.
17. In a Bowl ,Add All Purpose Flour ,add corn flour ,yoghurt ,give a nice mix it ,then add vinegar ,slowly add water into it and stir it ,then add yellow food color ,and mix it. The batter should be in a creamy consistency. Then add eno fruit salt finally and mix it.
18. Pour this batter into a sauce bottle.
19. Take a Frying Pan add any refined oil in it ,allow it to get hot ,When the oil gets hot ,slowly pour the batter into the hot oil and fry it both the sides about 2 minutes and take it out and keep it in a paper towel for few seconds ,allow it to cool and again put this jalebi into the sugar syrup and flip both the sides and take it out to serve in a plate.
20. Serve it hot or cold.