- Fish(any fish, I used queen fish) - ½ kg
- All purpose flour(Maida) - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 1 tabs
- Tomato sauce - ½ cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Kashmiri chilly - 1 tabs
- Pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Ginger(finely chopped) - 1 tsp
- Garlic(finely chopped) - 1 tsp
- Pearl onions(small chopped) - 1 cup
- Green chilly(round chopped) - 1 tabs
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves(chopped) - 1 spring
For Mari nation:
(Add 1 tabs of kashmiri chilly ,1/4 tsp of turmeric powder ,1/2 tsp of pepper powder, little bit of salt ,lemon juice about 1 tabs ,into the freshly cleaned fish fillets for marinating it at least for ½ an hour)
How to Prepare:
1. Take a bottom thick nonstick pan, add 4 tabs of oil in it, when it gets hot, dust the marinated fish fillets into all purpose flour/ maida and put this in pan for shallow frying it, until it becomes light brown in color both sides and keep it aside.
2. In that same pan ,add finely chopped ginger n garlic and sauté it well ,then add green chilly ,1 cup of small chopped onion ,and sauté it well till it becomes soft and light brown.
3. After that add ½ cup of tomato sauce and mix well together ,add 1 cup of water also and mix well ,then add ½ tsp of sugar for balancing the taste ,and check out the salt too if you want you can add salt at this stage of cooking.
4. When sauce start to getting thick put the shallow fried fish fillets into this texture and mix all together cook it for 5 to 8 minutes at simmer mode for well boiling the texture and finely add chopped coriander leaves on the top of sausage fish for garnishing it and turn off the fire.
5. Serve it hot.