Tuesday, July 21, 2009
BAVERIAN CREAM ( A CARAMALIZED FLAVOUR)
this is a holiday sweet especially for kids..Try it Mummy......."itz so yummy"!
1. Milk -2cup
2. Gelatin -2tbs
3. Powdered sugar -2cup
4. Egg -6 no’s
5. Whipping cream -2cup
6. Boiled Water -1cup
7. Ice Water -1/2cup
8. Butter -1tbs
9. Vanilla Essence -1tsp
10. Almonds or Pistachios -10 no’s
NB: (Gelatin should be kept in 1/2cup of ice water for soaking)
1. Take 6 no of eggs and separate the egg white from the egg and beat the yellow very well.
2. Take a big pan ,add 1cup of boiled water and in that put 1 ½ cup of powdered sugar and mix slowly until it became a light brown color at a low flame. (It will look like a sugar syrup).
3. When it starts boiling add 2cups of milk into it and mix gently and take off the fire .
4. Take the beated eggs yellow and put it into this texture and mix slowly
5. Add the soaked gelatin into this texture and mix gently and then put this caramelized milk for cooling (5 to 10 minutes).
6. In a blender add 2cups of frozen whipping cream and blend it well.
7. This whipping cream should be put it into the caramelized milk and also add 1tsp of vanilla essence and then mix gently for 2minutes.
8. Take a vessel which is having a thick bottom layer ,spread the butter , then put this caramelized Cream into this dish and keep this dish in the freezer for 1 1/2hour and after that remove it from the freezer and keep it for normal cooling inside the refrigerator for 10 hours.
9. Before serving put almonds or pistachios on the top of Caramelized cream.
(you can cut it in square,rectangle or whatever shapes you like).