1. Okra(round cut piece) -6 to 8 no s
2. Beans/valli payar -5 no s
3. onion(small sliced) - ½ cup
4. Green chilly(half slit) - 3 no s
5. Red chilly - 2 no s
6. Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
7. Curry leaves - 1 spring
8. Coconut oil - 1 ½ tabs
9. Red chilly powder - ½ tsp
10. Turmeric powder - a small spoon
11. Salt - to taste
How to Prepare:
1. Take a pan ,heat 1 tabs of oil in it ,add mustard seeds when it splutters add red chilly broken and curry leaves and sauté it well ,then add small sliced onions sauté well ,and green chilly at simmer mode, add ½ tsp of red chilly powder and a small spoon of turmeric powder also and let it allow to become soft for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add okra pieces sauté it well for 2 to 3 minutes then add beans/valli payar into this and mix well along for 5 to 10 minutes until it becomes soft ,add salt into this and mix along.
3. After 10 minutes okra beans mizhukkuperatti will be ready to serve add 1/2tabs of coconut oil on the top of pan and mix along well.