Fish(I used tuna for cutlets ,any hard flesh kind of fish can b used) -1/4 kg
Potato (mashed) -2 no s
Pearl onion(small chopped) -1 cup
Ginger garlic(thin sliced) -1tsp
Green chilly(round chopped) -2 no s
Pepper powder -1tsp
Gram macula -1tsp
Egg -2 no s
Semolina - 1 cup
HOW TO PREPARE:
1) Clean and cut the fish, cook it with 1/2tsp of pepper powder, 1/4tsp of turmeric powder and salt. Mash or shred the fish with your hands and drain the excess water and keep it aside.
2) Cook the potatoes well and mash it and keep it aside.
3) Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add chopped ginger garlic thin sliced 1 tsp each, green chilly and sauté it well till they become light brown in color and soft, then add the cooked fish with 1tsp of pepper powder , 1 tsp of gram macula and bit salt to taste and fry it for a minute and sauté well for 5 to 10 minutes at simmer mode and remove from fire and let it cool.
4) Then add mashed potatoes and mix it well with your hand.
5) Make small balls (in what ever shape you want), with your hand.
6) Beat 2 eggs, dip these balls in beaten egg and roll it in semolina well.
7) Deep fry it in oil and drain it in tissue paper.
8) Serve it hot with tomato sauce.