- Potato(boiled n mashed) - 4 no s
- Pearl onion(small sliced) - 1 ½ cup
- Green chilly(half slit) - 3 no s
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/2 spoon
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2tsp
- Curry leaves - ½ spring
- Coriander leaves(chopped) - 1 spring
- Red chilly broken - 2 no s
- Salt - to taste
How to Prepare:
In a pressure cooker, boil the peeled potatoes by adding little bit of salt n turmeric powder, after boiled mash the potatoes well and keep it aside.
Take a pan add 2 tsp of oil into it ,when it gets hot add mustard seeds ,when it splutters add broken red chilly ,curry leaves and green chilly sauté it well ,then add chopped pearl onion ,and sauté well.
Add ½ spoon of garam masala (optional) into it for flavor,add 1/2 spoon of chilly powder(optional ) then add the mashed potatoes into this and mix all together and stir for few minutes, check out the salt, and turn off the fire.
Serve it in a dish and garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.