Beef - 1 kg
Ginger(small pieces) - 1 cup
Garlic(small pieces) - 1 cup
Shallots(chopped ) - 20 no s
Turmeric Powder - 1/4tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Red chilly powder - 1 ½ tsp
Garam Masala - 1 ½ tsp
Tomato( finely chopped) - ½ cup
Green Chilly(round pieces) - 4 no s
Coconut Oil -
Salt - for Taste
Curry Leaves -
Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
How to Prepare:
1. Clean the beef and keep aside.
2. Take a pressure cooker put the cleaned beef into it ,then add ½ cup of ginger, ½ cup of garlic ,shallots about 10 no s ,1/4 tsp of turmeric powder ,1 tsp of coriander powder ,1/2 tsp of red chilly powder ,1/2 tsp of garam masala , ½ cup of chopped tomato ,Green chilly ,salt for taste , a hand full of curry leaves and enough water should be added for cooking. Close the pressure cooker with a lid and should wait till 6 to 7 visil minimum and maximum 8 visils.
3. After boiling ,open the lid and put the flame in high mode for 10 minutes so that the water would drained out. Put off the flame.
4. Take a pan ,add 3 tabs of coconut oil, add ½ cup of ginger ,1/2 cup of garlic and sauté it until becomes fry ,then add shallots chopped about 10 no s ,a hand full of curry leaves ,sauté well ,then add coconut pieces about 3 tabs and sauté well along till it becomes light brown and add 1 tsp of red chilly powder and mix along for 2 minutes.(simmer)
5. Put the coked beef into this pan and mix with this texture and leave it for 5 minutes so that the water can completely drained out. Then finally sprinkle 1/2 spoon of pepper powder mix again and leave it for 2 minutes at a simmer mode and after that put off the flame.
6. Serve it in a dish. Beef Piralan is ready for use..